Your personal data will be used by the SELLER only for the stated purpose of this site. The information in the order form will be used to send you order confirmation and processing (order access, confirmation, invoicing, delivery), any promotions and regular newsletters if you have agreed to subscribe to the newsletter. The seller undertakes not to make public and not to sell the databases containing information regarding your personal data, except for the requests of the competent control bodies.
Seller Data: S.C. Topalis Engineering S.R.L with its registered office in Bucharest, str. Sabinelor no. 8, building A, floor 1, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register, no. J40 / 10734/2013, fiscal code RO32183623. Topalis Engineering S.R.L. collects from its customers the following personal data, for the specified purposes:
1) Data necessary for invoicing / delivery of orders, provided voluntarily, respectively name, surname, billing / delivery address, telephone. These data are shared with courier companies: ex Fan Courier, Poşta Română etc.
2) The e-mail address necessary for users to access their own account created on the site www.solatic.eu and to change the billing / delivery data.
3) E-mail address, name and surname, for marketing purposes, respectively for sending by e-mail the offers and newsletters for the visitors who opt for the newsletter subscription. These data are shared with third party sites that are in accordance with Directive 95/46 / EC, but also with the marketing agency that manages the campaigns for the site www.solatic.eu.
4) All personal data from the order confirmation e-mail / guarantee form / return form (respectively e-mail address, name, surname, invoicing / delivery address) are kept for the purpose of communicating with the customer to resolve certain situations related to return, warranty, etc
5) Cookies, partajate cu: ex Google Analytics, Google Adwords şi Facebook Ads.
For all the purposes stated above the customer must give his explicit consent for the processing of personal data, otherwise the purpose can not be achieved. According to law 677/2001 and the Directive on the protection of personal data 95/46 / EC, TOPALIS ENGINEERING SRL benefits from the right of access, intervention on data, the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, the right to data portability and the right to go to court. At the same time, the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and to request their deletion (the right to be forgotten). To exercise these rights, customers can address a written request, dated and signed at the office of TOPALIS ENGINEERING SRL or by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security measures for the protection of personal data
1) The existence of a confidentiality clause in the contract of the employees empowered to process personal data.
2) The processing of personal data is carried out by automatic means, in compliance with legal requirements and under conditions that ensure the security, confidentiality and observance of the rights of data subjects.
3) Security certificate installed on the server on which personal data is collected.
5) The access to the database on which the personal data are stored is made only by the employees of the company TOPALIS ENGINEERING SRL by entering a username and an identification password (passwords are not clearly displayed on the monitor).
6) The accounts of the employees who are no longer part of the TOPALIS ENGINEERING SRL company will be deleted.
7) Any access to the database is recorded in an access file.
8) Personal data shall not be stored longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Processing of personal data
WHO WE ARE ? TOPALIS ENGINEERING SRL is a commercial company registered in Romania with its registered office in Bucharest, str. Sabinelor no. 8, building A, floor 1, registered at the Trade Register with no./J40/10734/2013, having the fiscal identification code RO32183623.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Through the solatic.eu website we collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Name and surname;
- Phone number;
- Billing and payment details.
We need your personal information to provide you with the following services:
a). Solatic.eu orders
- Name and surname – we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products;
- E-mail – we use the e-mail address to confirm your order and to inform you about the status
- Phone number – we will contact you if there are problems with the delivery of your products;
- Delivery address – we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products;
- Billing address – we need this information to issue your invoice.
b). Solatic.eu support
- Name and surname – we need this data to identify you;
- E-mail – we use the e-mail address to communicate with you to solve any problems in the business process;
- Phone number – we will contact you to speed up a problem;
Session IP details on solatic.eu – we need this data to answer your questions finding out which pages you visited during the session on solatic.eu or to protect us in view of potential computer attacks.
c). Operation of the site www.solatic.eu
- IP address – filtering and detecting internet attacks;
- Solatic.eu account information – your information will be stored in the internal CRM to allow our sellers and the site www.solatic.eu to offer you a personalized experience.
With your consent, we would like to process the following personal data for the Solatic.eu Newsletter:
- Name and surname – we need this information to communicate in a more personal way;
- E-mail – we need this information to be able to send the newsletter.
Your personal data are processed within the company SC TOPALIS ENGINEERING SRL (solatic.eu) located in Romania. The hosting and storage of your data takes place at SC Web Class IT SRL, a company specialized in providing web hosting services, a company located in Romania.
The service providers we collaborate with to carry out our activity are:
Google Analytics – site traffic analysis provider;
Fan Courier – courier service provider.
For the orders on solatic.eu, your personal data, among those that are included in the financial-accounting documents or in documents that are annexed to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015 on financial-accounting documents, issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years these data will be destroyed.
If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it or to have it deleted, to request a restriction of processing or to object to the processing and you also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to submit a complaint regarding the way in which we have processed your personal data, contact the data protection officer at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Protection Officer will contact you to resolve the above issue.